Did you ever have a “nosebleed“ as a child ? For ourselves, we have only seen other people as Sitting still, dripping and dripping, put on a shirt in front of his eyes. Why do nosebleeds flow? So how do we have the right way to stop the bleeding? สมัคร ufabet Health has some tips to remember and use.
What is a nosebleed and what causes it?
A nosebleed is blood that flows from the nasal cavity. whether on one side or both sides Caused by a broken blood vessel in the nasal cavity This may be because the blood vessels in the nasal cavity are fragile due to factors such as changing symptoms (too hot, too cold, too dry), blowing your nose too hard. Allergy side effects high blood pressure Or caused by picking, sheep, scratching the nasal cavity severely or an accident in the area close to the nose, etc.
How many types of nosebleeds are there?
Did you know that nosebleeds are divided into 2 types?
- Bleeding from the anterior nasal cavity It usually happens to people. Caused by broken blood vessels in the nose in the anterior part does not cause harm Patients can stop nosebleeds by themselves.
- Bleeding from the posterior nasal cavity Caused by a broken blood vessel in the back of the nasal cavity or the part that lies deep in the nasal cavity until it may cause blood to flow into the throat as well usually occurs with the elderly or patients with some serious diseases You should see a doctor urgently.
What types of nosebleeds are dangerous
If you have the following symptoms You should see a doctor urgently.
- Nosebleeds flowed from the back of the nasal cavity into the throat.
- The nosebleeds do not stop even after more than 20 minutes.
- Nosebleeds repeated several times.
- Coughing up blood or vomiting blood
- a rash
- High fever (greater than 5 degrees Celsius)
How to stop nosebleeds by yourself
- Sit still on a chair or floor. lean forward and may bow slightly don’t look up Use your thumb and forefinger to pinch your nose. Then breathe through your mouth for about 10 minutes, then release your fingers. If the nosebleeds do not stop flowing Follow this method again.
- Do not lie down. If there is blood flowing down the throat, spit out the blood and do not swallow it because nosebleeds may flow into the stomach and cause other symptoms such as vomiting.
- You may use a cloth dampened with cold water. Or ice can be placed on the bridge of the nose while squeezing the nose.
- If the nosebleeds do not stop flowing See a doctor urgently.